PlotKit requires MochiKit. (1.3 or higher)
PlotKit supports both HTML Canvas and SVG, along with an emulated canvas for Internet Explorer.
PlotKit is easily extensible to include other rendering engines, styles and layouts. Please pursue the documentation for more information.
PlotKit is licensed under the BSD License, so you can include it in your free or commercial applications without worrying.
- Base : Common functionality that is used in other classes, including default styles.
- Layout : The default chart layout engine, supports bar, line and pie charts.
- Renderer: Customising the look of the output
Renderer Specific Implementations
- CanvasRenderer: Basic renderer using an HTML Canvas.
- SVGRenderer: Basic renderer using SVG.
- SweetCanvasRenderer: Customised Renderer that builds on CanvasRenderer to provide nicer looking charts.
- SweetSVGRenderer: Customised renderer that builds on SVGRenderer to provide nicer looking charts.
- EasyPlot: Simple Wrapper around classes to provide one-line plotting.